What are your favorite Comedy TV series?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
A bit before my time :(

Is it me or was Taxi also a show "about nothing"? I'll never forget the scene where Cristopher Lloyed snorted a brownie. ;) ;) ;)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Mork and Mindy...Robin Williams is a natural comedian.

mullard88

Jun 5, 2010
Jadis,

Regarding post #15, we will have a Three's Company marathon and eat takoyaki the next time our families spend a weekend together.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Jadis,

Regarding post #15, we will have a Three's Company marathon and eat takoyaki the next time our families spend a weekend together.

that would be something, mullard. we might set a guiness record for the marathon. ;)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Been re-watching The Cosby Show of late, and I'm now on season 3 and I realized Bill Cosby is a jazz lover. Jazz music played on the TT in his living room happens on lots of episodes. The whole family would dance to jazz music, and even his dad (on the show) would play some horn instruments with known jazz musicians in real life. Comedy and jazz. A good combination to relax at night. :)

zman76

Jan 14, 2012
All time favorite would be The Office. The best out there right now is The Office, Modern Family, and Parks and Recreation with an honorable mention to The Big Bang Theory. One that i loved that got canceled was Better Off Ted.

Mike

VIP/Donor
Jan 28, 2012
Madison, New Jersey
Aw, Fawlty Towers. Could never get enough of that show! Why did US give up physical comedy???

There were few episodes made of Fawlty Towers, but he each was fantastic. My fave. was the Germans episode, where Basil keeps telling everyone not to mention the war.

Mike

VIP/Donor
Jan 28, 2012
Madison, New Jersey
All time favorite would be The Office. The best out there right now is The Office, Modern Family, and Parks and Recreation with an honorable mention to The Big Bang Theory. One that i loved that got canceled was Better Off Ted.

The original The Office (U.K.) seemed more harsh, and it made me cringe much more than the American version. I prefer the U.S. version.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing