Pranawire cosmos

Bill Demars

Apr 28, 2010
East Greenbush, N.Y.
www.beautyofsound.com
I have on loan the Pranawire Cosmos speaker cable. Joe Cohen was kind enough to let me evaluate it for a period of time. Disclaimer is that I might purchase one of the Pranawire cables for my demo system. I like 'em a lot. I am a dealer and distributor, for better of worse.
My first reaction was to look at one of my cats and exclaim, holy s@#$! They were only mildly interested.
I thought my cables were good. They are still good-Acoustic Zen Hologram II speaker cables and 16 gauge silver wire from Tempo Electric-a bargain for sure. The Pranawire is simply ridiculously good. Going back to the Acoustic Zen cables ended very quickly. The ease, effortless dynamics, and lack of any mechanical qualities are what come to mind for me. There was a "grunge" with the other cables that was not there with the Pranawire. I heard a lot more of the recording with these cables.
The other cables were confused and at times glarey in comparison. The Pranawire Cosmos were an open window on the music and so transparent.
Very expensive no doubt. I told Joe that if sees any reports of banks getting knocked off in the northeast it might be me trying to come up with funds to pay for these gems.

Rishi

Sep 30, 2011
I, too, had the recent opportunity to audition a set of PranaWire Deva speaker cables. Almost immediately I knew I would purchasing these cables. When I wrote Joe Cohen an e-mail letting him know I was going to purchase them I said:
"I'm sit here listening as I am writing you this e-mail and I must say my system has moved from being excellent and wonderful to listen to to being truly exceptional. I've been in this hobby a lot of years and what I'm hearing now is the best of each of the separate peak experiences I've had from listening to all kinds of music on all kinds of systems. How great is that!

Thanks for your vision and hard work.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
My cats have always been mostly disinterested, except for Beauregard, who was a big blues fan. God rest his soul.

Tim

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
My cats have always been mostly disinterested, except for Beauregard, who was a big blues fan. God rest his soul.

Tim

?? I was going to tell Rishi that I hoped he had some asbestos underwear, but I don't get your cats and blues reference.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
?? I was going to tell Rishi that I hoped he had some asbestos underwear, but I don't get your cats and blues reference.

The reference was to this, from the original post:
My first reaction was to look at one of my cats and exclaim, holy s@#$! They were only mildly interested.

Tim

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing