Vandersteen Treo

Matt193

Mar 21, 2011
Wisconsin
I was browsing the Vandersteen website tonight when I happened across the new Treo listed on his price list for $5,995. From what I gather it's going to be similar to the Model 3A Signature but in a conventional wood veneered cabinet like the Quatro Wood.

Has anyone had a chance to hear or see this new model? I wasn't sure if Vandersteen had any products at CES or if he is going to be demoing a pair at RMAF.

His website said that he is going to have a few demo units out in October but that was pretty much it.

Here is a prototype picture of it (circa 2009) next to the model 7:

For the full 2009 Ultra Audio article that this picture was borrowed from visit:
Part one
Part two

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing