Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
how is everyone inserting a picture? when i try the icon above it asks me to insert a URL address? i am using Safari - thanks.

btw - i have a Da Vinci Gabriel MKII - currently in getting an upgrade from MKI to MKII

http://da-vinci-audio.com/products/aas-gabriel-turntable-mk2

Using Safari you just right click and "Copy Image Address", then Ctrl-V at the same time after clicking the icon which looks like a little picture.

http://aca.gr/turntable_a.htm

AAS Gabriel / DaVinciAudio in Ferrari red, w/ Nobile and Grand Reference Grandezza tone arms on 4 tone arm bases!

NOTE: The link you provided does not allow right clicking, therefore you must upload your own photo, or do a Google image search and hotlink an address/image as I've done above.

Wardsweb

May 8, 2010
San Antonio, TX
wardswebllc.com

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
You may also view --> source and find the link to the actual images there.

i.e. http://www.da-vinci-audio.com/new_product_pics/gabriel_black.jpg

It's "Page Source" under "View" in the top bar of Firefox, I was trying to use Safari for the first time to help him, and it does not seem to have that feature. Someone better with Safari should help him or he needs to change browsers.

Even using "Page Source" is a bit awkward because there are 7 other .jpg's and you have to click on all of them to find the right one. It is faster to just do a Google image search in my opinion.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Ok then!Just get in there,find the Pioneer topic and look up the P3a and the PL-L1.
As turntables go, check also the best DP series from DENON (DP-100,DP-85) and also take a look at the MICRO SEIKI range.
Also check the YAMAHA top range parallel trackers and the DIATONE LT-1 and LT-5V.ALL todays turntable technology is there...about 20 years ago...

100% agree. I luv my P3

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

Project turntable on a stand by Hexateq

Wow, I'd be real scared using that turntable stand in my house with cats. It's presents the perfect challenge :)

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I don't have cats, but undoubtedly one of my friends would use it as a barstool! LOL!

John

Mike Lavigne

Apr 25, 2010
tonight i got word that i'll have my new tt from Steve Dobbins, the Kodo 'The Beat' in 10 days or so and below is a picture of my (or one identical to my) tt. it's piano black with copper metalic.

i think it's stunning looking.

'The Beat' is direct drive, with more torque than the Technics SP-10 Mk3. it's standard with 2 arm boards. the copper-top platter is standard. i had the pre-production version in my room last spring for a weekend. i was very very impressed.

btw; i have a high res version of this picture, if anyone wants one i can e-mail it to them on request.

mullard88

Jun 5, 2010
For my tastes, the B & O is the best looking. The second best looking is the Nottingham.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sleek as they come. When it comes to looks some times less is definitely more.

Bergmann Sindre

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Way too much for me. Perfect for the Moulin Rouge.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing