Classic Records - I,Robot - Alan Parsons

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Just released and a really good price to boot!

http://www.classicrecords.com/item.cfm?item=AL 7002-200G

Actually out in 2000 :) Classic is defunct.

Just picked up a copy myself from themusic.com. In fact, if anyone wants any of the old Classic Records (not all are still available but there's a more than a few good titles left), www.themusic.com offers the best price (TM is of course owned by Hobson). I picked my copy up for $33 and you can earn credits towards other purchases down the road.

And it is a good sounding LP :) Wish could get a new copy of Tales of Imagination.....

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Serious? 2000? How come I never heard of this one before? Ok, so you can't answer that, but you know what I mean.

How does it compare to the Mofi copy?

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Serious? 2000? How come I never heard of this one before? Ok, so you can't answer that, but you know what I mean.

How does it compare to the Mofi copy?

Don't have the MOFI nor the original :(

Turn of the Cards is also available :)

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Don't have the MOFI nor the original :(

Turn of the Cards is also available :)

I noticed that....actually, I like that Lp.....good feel to it.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I have all of the originals, and they sound good....but after 20+ years of continual play I would love some new "proper" remasters.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing