Mailbox full when sending

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
Heh,
well it has happened twice this week where I have tried to send PMs to two different forum members with full mailbox.
Could it be looked at to see if there is some way for a more noticable warning to such members, or maybe a tweak to the system such as that they can receive but not send, or something anyway.

Don/Lloyd; clean your mailboxes guys :)

Thanks
Orb

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Hi Orb...thanks...just did. pm'd you as well. thanks for the heads up.

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
Ah well,
any chance they get some kind of Mission Impossible bid red msg flashing on screen such as; "YOUR MAILBOX WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 SECONDS....." :)

Cheers
Orb

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
Ah well,
any chance they get some kind of Mission Impossible bid red msg flashing on screen such as; "YOUR MAILBOX WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 SECONDS....." :)

Cheers
Orb

That would be so cool.....

Tim

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
FWIW

I cannot create any warnings that one's mailbox is "almost" full however, I did increase the storage capacity of everyone's mailbox, so if you get a warning that you cannot send a PM because the recipient's mailbox is full blame him, not me :)

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Alright, here's the scoop. :b

* I found myself wasting some precious time making more room so I can receive more PMs.
Fifty (50 Messages) is simply not enough (that includes received and sent PMs).

=> The way I see things right now is that anything received or sent from the past has no relevance at all with today.
That might be so for some, but it ain't so for Bob though.

Thank you very much for your understanding. :b

P.S. I'm a businessman, and I like to keep all my records in order (got that from Dad).
...So when people request some proofs, I can provide. :b

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing