News in the making...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Make your own news!

Ok, here's somethin' new!
Many (most) threads are simply repeating the news we see from our medias (TV, Internet, etc.)...

So, why not make our own instead of repeating what is already old news?

For example; why not share our discoveries in our world of Audio, or anything else for that matter, that nobody else ever wrote or read before?
- It could be somethin' as simple as: "I found that by listening and dressed in more comfortable clothing, and with a nice bottle of wine (or any other drink like a good Cognac), makes the audio experience more pleasurable".

Ok, you got the score now, so let me start!

* How to reach the world on a universal and deeper intellect?

=> Many times I do this: On a clear dark, satin, navy blue night, or still with clouds above our heads, and a moon that is brightly lit and lithe, I go outside and look above in the sky, in the moon's direction.
-----And then I can picture people living in another country of the world (any country I want), like India for example, and see the people on a main busy street with their unique silk and cotton clothing, of many colors, the many bicycles and pedestrians moving around, the carts, the small cars, the markets, the fruits and vegetables, all the colors (real and spiritual), ...the active life of the streets and sidewalks...
----- I am there, among them, with all these people, in their own turf, with their own way of living, all their colors (real and spiritual): I am part of their life, they see me as their own, they go with their routine without being disturbed by my presence.

I am one with them all!
...And it goes much deeper if I let my mind wandering through vaster pasturages of our world's vastness...

This is only one thought, one way, one personal journey, discovery into the universality and spirituality of what makes news to me on a regular basis.
I am traveling in other countries of the world, through mind power, and using the sky, the satin, the navy blue night, the moon (and the stars), to be part of it all.
I am taking the time, I am visiting through space, and I am meeting people from all over, and even having intelligent and informative discussions with them all.
I am sharing my aura! ...With other's aura!

This, is only one news! ...Do you have your own news to share? Any news, your own...

By the way, I have much more news to share with you all; news that you never heard of before.
News that you will only read here at What's Best! ...And nowhere else!

Bob :)

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
Make your own news!

Ok, here's somethin' new!
Many (most) threads are simply repeating the news we see from our medias (TV, Internet, etc.)...

So, why not make our own instead of repeating what is already old news?

For example; why not share our discoveries in our world of Audio, or anything else for that matter, that nobody else ever wrote or read before?
- It could be somethin' as simple as: "I found that by listening and dressed in more comfortable clothing, and with a nice bottle of wine (or any other drink like a good Cognac), makes the audio experience more pleasurable".

Ok, you got the score now, so let me start!

* How to reach the world on a universal and deeper intellect?

=> Many times I do this: On a clear dark, satin, navy blue night, or still with clouds above our heads, and a moon that is brightly lit and lithe, I go outside and look above in the sky, in the moon's direction.
-----And then I can picture people living in another country of the world (any country I want), like India for example, and see the people on a main busy street with their unique silk and cotton clothing, of many colors, the many bicycles and pedestrians moving around, the carts, the small cars, the markets, the fruits and vegetables, all the colors (real and spiritual), ...the active life of the streets and sidewalks...
----- I am there, among them, with all these people, in their own turf, with their own way of living, all their colors (real and spiritual): I am part of their life, they see me as their own, they go with their routine without being disturbed by my presence.

I am one with them all!
...And it goes much deeper if I let my mind wandering through vaster pasturages of our world's vastness...

This is only one thought, one way, one personal journey, discovery into the universality and spirituality of what makes news to me on a regular basis.
I am traveling in other countries of the world, through mind power, and using the sky, the satin, the navy blue night, the moon (and the stars), to be part of it all.
I am taking the time, I am visiting through space, and I am meeting people from all over, and even having intelligent and informative discussions with them all.
I am sharing my aura! ...With other's aura!

This, is only one news! ...Do you have your own news to share? Any news, your own...

By the way, I have much more news to share with you all; news that you never heard of before.
News that you will only read here at What's Best! ...And nowhere else!

Bob :)

I'll have whatever Bob's having....

:)

Tim

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Just some new news making our planet still orbiting...

Here's another news!

* This one's for you Roger! ...And I just luv it! :)

1. Starts from after... ==> http://forum.blu-ray.com/5082004-post21.html

2. Mmmm... (prior) ==> http://forum.blu-ray.com/5081995-post.html

3. Roger's reply (you gotta luv it!) ==> http://forum.blu-ray.com/5082829-post.html

*** Now the full (short) thread, so you can understand exactly the full context (from the Audio Theory Discussion section at Blu-ray Forum):
==> http://forum.blu-ray.com/audio-theory-discussion/178280-center-channel-behind-screen.html

You can make your own judgement; I'll let you do that as I already know your intelligence level (all members here).

Me, I do appreciate people's comments like from Roger (Dressler) here, for their wit and all that Jazz...
Chapeau Roger! :)
...And I truly wish that I could participate in discussions of that type..., but Roger, you already know my story from that Forum... ;)

Please, stay tuned, more unknown news to come... :)
And I guaranty that you won't regret it! And furthermore you will benefit tremendously from them...
...The type of news that you cannot find anywhere on this planet unless truly aware of the Ultimate Awereness. ...And only the very Best! :)

- These were only very minimal samples; you ain't seen nothing yet!
Strap yourself real good (tight), and enjoy the ride.

And meanwhile don't be shy to share your OWN news, New news, original and unique news; here, and only here, at What's Best!
And not old news, or news that everyone already know, but news that are truly new!
You know what I mean...

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Are you kidding me?!!

Just wait till members get rollin'! :)

...Pure new news; unaltered, unafraid, unadjusted, unadvertised, unaffiliated, unpaid, unimpaired, unexplained, unspecified, unstoppable, unsold, unfading, unnameable, uninjured, uninitiated, unobstructed, unprovoked, uncompressed, undisputed, uncorrupted, unwounded, unstained, unstressed, unsuppressed, untarnished, unapologetic, unapparent, unashamed, uncensored, unforeseen, unlicensed, unsalable, unsealed, unseen, unavenged, unbrushed, unconverted, uncooked, unenforceable, unclothed, unrepentant, unconfined, unobjectionable, unnoticed, unoffending, unobtainable, unregistered, untrimmed, unsuspicious, unsupervised, unsurpassed, unwished, unworn, unburnished, unkept, uninstructed, unprotected, unidiomatic, unidentified, unmade, unfettered, unfinished, unpainted, unconformable, unrepressed, unabashed, unpublished, unquestioned, unquenchable, unexpurgated, unawakened, unblinking, and unorthodox!

Right here! At What's Best! In the NOW! :)

Last edited:

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
Speaking of rollin' what exactly have you been rollin'...Columbian? :cool:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Yeah, but it's from a Van Morrison tune, not mine. :)
...Also, it doesn't refer to drugs, but in Van's own poetic language, to stones (rocks)!
Like: it makes his 'persona' more 'solid', way down to his own soul, like a rock.

Another example: 'The Philosopher's Stone'.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I think I formed a new kidney stone. Does that count as news?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing