Photo Highlights Of California Audio Show 2011

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
1. Music Lovers room with Maxx lll and Spectral

2. Q5 with Constellation amps

3. Evolution Acoustics. IMO the MicroMini One bookshelf speakers were the best deal at the show at $2K/pair

Honorable Mention

4. Salk Audio . Best bass at the show. Speakers were gorgeous and modestly priced at $14K/pair

5. Acapella Horns. Sitting in the sweet spot, those speakers were dialed in perfectly

6. MBL room

Jim.Wilson

Jul 28, 2011
Steve great photos, thanks!
I am glad I decided to travel to SF for the CAS Show. I visited just about every room and there were for me, a handful of really top sounding systems. I found myself going back to the Ayon room, a big room by the way, that with out a doubt was the best sound of the show for me. In my travels through the show and talking with show goers, most that I spoke with also found the Ayon room to be the best as well. Ayon showed the Lumenwhite speakers with the Ayon Orthos mono amps and the Cd5s. The sound was first rate, the best of the show.

Jim

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I'll probably drive up and catch it on Saturday from Santa Cruz. I'll mostly just try to hear the main large demos of interest and some headphone stuff.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing