Stereomojo article

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Very cool Bruce. Congrats!

BTW, thanks for pointing me to Netos. Had to work during his Bellevue Jazz Festival concert but can't wait to catch him again.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
So the next time you hear some music that is crushed, distorted and unlistenable, don’t blame the mastering.

We will blame the mastering, Bruce, but we'll try to remember not to blame the engineer.

Tim

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
What kind of guy puts shutters on his studio walls?

I kid. Great article Bruce!

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
What kind of guy puts shutters on his studio walls?

I kid. Great article Bruce!

I see I use them on the wrong side of the windows!
I really appreciated the article - is it true you supplied all the 96/24 hi-res tracks for the HDTracks site?

ted_b

Feb 4, 2011
Nice article Bruce! Wow, pretty soon we'll need an appointment and everything. :)

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
Illuminating...

appreciate the insight :cool:

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Very nice, Bruce, good to get some background about your studio.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
We civilians are very lucky to have guys like you hanging around this site, Bruce.

Tim

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing