2011 Capital Audiofest July 8th - 10th

mauidan

Member Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Pukalani, HI
2011 Capital Audiofest July 8th - 10th:

Wilson Audio will be partnering up with one of Wilson's dealers, JS Audio, to show at this year's 2nd Annual Capital Audiofest!

Equipment shown by JS Audio:

Wilson Audio Sasha's
Momentum Monoblocks
Meridian Sooloos and 808.3
Nordost Odin cables
MXR Audio Stands

Attending:

JS Audio - Dave Kennedy. Steven Kennedy, and N'Kai Walton
Wilson Audio - Peter McGrath
HRS - Michael Latvis,
Nordost - Michael Taylor
D'Agostino - Dan and Petra D'Agostino
Meridian - Ken Forsythe

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Please post your observations about this if you hear it. i do not know the Momentum's at all, only the little that i've read, though i have heard plenty of Krell over the years ( presume momentum are D'Agostinos new monos...forget the name but certainly remember their size and look). This is not a system i would normally have put together, despite the fact that the names are all strong brands. Curious to see if they are truly syngergistic or not...or just brand power coming together to help in a marketing effort. i have to hope the sound wont be bad...i'm just not sure if the sound will have magic (at least to my own ears anyway).

so again, if you hear it, please post. would be interested to at least hear one person's thoughts on the system.

mauidan

Member Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Pukalani, HI
Please post your observations about this if you hear it. i do not know the Momentum's at all, only the little that i've read, though i have heard plenty of Krell over the years ( presume momentum are D'Agostinos new monos...forget the name but certainly remember their size and look). This is not a system i would normally have put together, despite the fact that the names are all strong brands. Curious to see if they are truly syngergistic or not...or just brand power coming together to help in a marketing effort. i have to hope the sound wont be bad...i'm just not sure if the sound will have magic (at least to my own ears anyway).

so again, if you hear it, please post. would be interested to at least hear one person's thoughts on the system.

I won't be there.

It's similar to the 2011 CES set up that got lots of postive feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wilsonaudiospeakers#p/u/6/wTfig-wHTWk

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Thanks for that.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing