Music Server my way

Wardsweb

May 8, 2010
San Antonio, TX
wardswebllc.com
I've had this little PC music server I built sitting around for a couple years. My issue was wanting a control that didn't require a keyboard, mouse and monitor. Well everything came together recently and now it is a fully functional remote controlled music server.

PC windows based playing FLAC files via Foobar2000. It is controlled by an iPad running a Foobar2000 app; MonkeyMote.

Wardsweb

May 8, 2010
San Antonio, TX
wardswebllc.com
IBM ATX MB in an Antec NSK1380 chassis. Cooling via a Nexus AXP-3200 keeps things quiet. Running XP with dBpoweramp for ripping.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing