I've Watched It Several Times and It Still Leaves Me Wondering How They Did It

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
One of the quick changes I would say involves a twin and I would say the dresses are reversible because you can see her manipulating the bottom of her dress as soon as he begins to lift the shield

Now how she goes from a big dress to a little skirt ????

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Very well done. Quick change magic has been around for more than a century. The trick involves various ways to change the clothing from one to the other using velcro, magnets, strings and such. Timing and skill of course is key to making it look transparent. Cloths shed can be hidden away in the contraptions they use to hide her.

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
Very well done. Quick change magic has been around for more than a century. The trick involves various ways to change the clothing from one to the other using velcro, magnets, strings and such. Timing and skill of course is key to making it look transparent. Cloths shed can be hidden away in the contraptions they use to hide her.

Spoiler !! :(

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Tell me how she changed dresses with her walking and only part of body her shielded and her dress changes in front of our eyes
OK, so anyone unhappy with spoiler here can blame Steve. :D

Here is a frozen image of that transition. The dress is going from green color to purple as she holds the hoop with shredded fabric:

Look at the gap at the bottom where the dress shows through over her leg. What do you see? Yup, some of both colors/dresses!

Or when he throws the confetti over her and her dress changes instantly
Too lazy to capture that frame and upload it but if you pause the video, you notice that for a good 1 or 2 seconds, she is completely covered with confetti -- plenty of time to undo the top layer to expose the dress color beneath. In full speed, it seems as if it never covers her fully but in slow mo, it definitely does.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing