Highwire Speaker and Interconnect cables for sale

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
I have a dual run ( two cables per channel for true bi-wire) set of Highwire 700 LS speaker cables...2 meters in length and with spades at all ends. $525- for full set:eek::eek:. In perfect condition. ( Just Reduced!):D

Also available is a 1.5 meter pair of Highwire 700 A interconnects with RCA's at all ends and a 1 meter pair of Highwire 700P Phono cable interconnects with RCA's. ( $325- for the ic's and $250- for the phono cables) All in like new condition.

Highwire cables were designed by Don Palmer and feature built in on-line RFI control. Super nice cables at this price. :cool: Open to interesting trades:cool:

Here is the link: http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?cablspkr&1310676651&/Highwire-700-LS-2-meter-dual-r

Last edited:

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Just reduced the speaker cables from an original asking price of $799 to $525-. I have not heard any other dual run( for true bi-wire) cables near this price that can compete with these. If I wasn't going in a totally different configuration, i would keep them.

Last edited:

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Those are some funny looking cables Davey. They almost look like anorexic snakes that finally swallowed a bite to eat.

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Mark, That's a good one:D They look much better in real life...:cool:
BTW, they did swallow the Cardas and most other competitors that I have AB'ed against them:eek:

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Interconnects still available. Have 1.5 meter pair with RCA's at all ends($275-) and a 1 meter phono cable($255-), also with RCA's at all ends.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing