New High-Resolution Binaural Recording

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
The Cheskys have released a high-resolution percussion album that contains both the standard and binaural tracks in one release. The download is available at www.hdtracks.com, and is currently on sale for 20% off regular price. Use the discount code headfiPercussion to receive the special price.

You can get an idea of what's in store by viewing this video clip:

Sales of this release will determine if the Cheskys continue to produce any more binaural recordings.

Lee

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Oh Tom...

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
I'd encourage anyone to try out the video or the clips from hdtracks to experience binaural on this recording. In the video clip, the narrator is talking and you'll be startled at first when someone in the other room starts pounding on a drum! At least it sounds that way.... very convincing.

Lee

claytonJ2

May 25, 2011
Bothell, WA
I have a pair of small speakers on my nightstands, I call them "bedphones" because they're so like headphones in the way they sound. Do you suppose Binaural would work with them? Or is the isolation of headphones necessary to the effect?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing