Now If I Can Convince My Wife To Get Me This For Father's Day

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Steve, can you tell me why it's taking soooooo long to upload my pics to the WBF Forum:rolleyes:

OOps, now I know, forgot to set the resolution on this thing lower, no wander I've been trying since yesterday to upload two 200 megapixel images;);)

OTOH, seems to upload to YouTube in a flash:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
My groveling skills are exemplary. :)

Tim

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
One of these, please...

Tim

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. I've been doing it for years!

A wise man taught me that many years ago. Another thing a wise man taught me was that authority is 10% real and 90% assumed.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
A wise man taught me that many years ago. Another thing a wise man taught me was that authority is 10% real and 90% assumed.

I usually give the excuse "hey, I'm just a guy", though it's sometimes preceeded by me looking at another woman!

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
I'd like one of these.....

You can tell a serious chef by the knives he keeps.

Well, in that case...

Nice knife. And I think she should have her own Food Network show.

Tim

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I usually give the excuse "hey, I'm just a guy", though it's sometimes preceeded by me looking at another woman!

Bruce

not sure if you saw it, but your post reminded me of the recent movie "Hall Pass" which was drop dead hilarious

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Not to take away from the fun of the rest of the thread :), but the sensor is not 200 megapixels. It is less than 50 (or just 2X of my Canon camera). It then use micro-adjustment of the sensor to take additional pictures in different dimensions and then combines them in software to get the 200 megapixels. For that technique to work, the subject and camera have to be absolutely static or you lose more than you gain.

So you get to pay 5X of a 21 megapixel camera for 2X the dynamic resolution and 10X the dynamic.

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Shouldn't this thread have been titled, "How can I convince my wife of anything?"

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing