Greetings from Utah!

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone! I have been told by many friends about this site, and I thought I would pop in and check it out :)

Let me introduce myself: My name is Debby (Wilson) Beaman. I am the proud daughter of David and Sheryl Wilson of Wilson Audio. I have seen Wilson grow from when it was in our garage to what it is today: makers of some of the finest Hi End Loudspeakers (in my own personal opinion, yet it is safe to say I am just a tad bias :eek:). It brought me great pleasure to have built Wilson speakers for many years in all different areas of the factory. Everything from getting dirty in the Fabrication shop and polishing in the Paint Shop, to being (at one point) the supervisor over the Production/Assembly dept, and dabbled here and there in Inventory, Shipping, etc.

I took a few years off to be a stay at home mom to my 4 wonderful children. I am so grateful to now have the best of both worlds finally - be with my children at home AND help Wilson Audio out various social sites that I monitor (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) all while taking classes and working towards my degree (keeps me very busy!). The best part about what I do for Wilson Audio is meeting such wonderful people who share a love and appreciation in a company that is so close and dear to me personally!

I look forward to meeting and chatting with you!

Warm regards,
-Debby

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
Yes, I saw it! Thank you, and replied back already ;)

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Welcome Debby :) It must have been great growing up surrounded with great music, all the time. Now the 3rd generation is enjoying that too!

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
Hello Lee!

Yes, that is one of my favorite things to do - to give people kind of an "insider’s view" of what goes on behind the scenes at Wilson Audio - and I have plenty of stories to share as well (like one I just shared with Steve about an X-S sub cracking the ceiling at Wilson Audio while we were doing the final test on it! I was SOLD from that point on with the X-S!!!) :)

I also run Wilson Audio's Official Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube pages. Make sure to check them out. LOTS of fun photos that range from event pictures to customer’s systems with their pets (dogs, cats, bunnies, etc). We have fun! I will have to make sure to let Wilson fan know about this site as well :)

Warm regards,
-Debby

Lildebs888

May 12, 2011
Grantsville, Utah
www.facebook.com
Thank you, Jack! Yes, I was sonically spoiled, I admit. I have many stories - like of listening and dancing to Miami Vice played on the WAMM's with the family cat curled up on the Krell amps, to hearing Pink Floyd's "Time" playing downstairs while we were all sleeping (was not my father's type of music, yet that song has some good deep bass!), and seeing the WAMM towers rocking back and forth during the 1989 San Francisco earthquake. Oh, memories! :)

I hope that my children grow up with fond memories of music and passion like I was able to! :)

Cheers,

-Debby

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing