Nagra T for sale on Canuck Audio Mart - $7,000 CDN

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Here's another Nagra T Audio that just came up on eBay:
Although it isn't cheap, it is most complete with VU meterbridge and maybe metal hubs. Only other possible missing thing would be the metal cover for the card cage. It may come with it but the seller is not showing.

It has an old style stand.

Damn.... that's a sharp looking rig!

naturephoto1

May 24, 2010
Breinigsville, PA
www.nelridge.com
Here's another Nagra T Audio that just came up on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nagra-T-Audio-R...153?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a108d7fb1

Although it isn't cheap, it is most complete with VU meterbridge and maybe metal hubs. Only other possible missing thing would be the metal cover for the card cage. It may come with it but the seller is not showing.

It has an old style stand.

Ki,

Boy these have gotten expensive (or at least the sellers think that they can get the price) since the ones selling only a few years ago. You purchased one as I recall for about $3000 and the others usually selling for as I recall from reading on line of about $5300.

Rich

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I saw one listed in UK for 4,500 just as clean a while back but couldn't get the seller to answer to his listing even for my brother who has a UK address and email. If he had, I would have owned one!

Ki Choi

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Seattle WA area
The eBay seller said the machine doesn't include the original Nagra NAB metal hubs but does come with CINE adapters. The NAB hub shown in one of the photo is a replica of Revox NAB hub and the hubs are not included in the sale. However, it does have the card cage cover that wasn't in the photos.

It will be interesting to see the final sale price.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Unless I am mistaken, he set the starting price at $8K. Seems really high for the starting bid. When I looked, he had no bidders.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Unless I am mistaken, he set the starting price at $8K. Seems really high for the starting bid. When I looked, he had no bidders.

There have been several Studers on eBay with an artificially high starting price. They've been on there for months with not a single bid.
I guess someone will part with their money if they hold out long enough.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
The seller says that the(2) boards are 1800.00 each and the motor is stuck.

I just wanted to post it...I know little about these matters. Perhaps someone could use it for parts? I don't know.

Ki Choi

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Seattle WA area
I just wanted to post it...I know little about these matters. Perhaps someone could use it for parts? I don't know.

I shouldn't have but I would need it as parts to feed and care for my two working Nagra T Audios... I told the seller I would take it and just waiting for his reply with shipping cost.
Thanks for the link, John.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I shouldn't have but I would need it as parts to feed and care for my two working Nagra T Audios... I told the seller I would take it and just waiting for his reply with shipping cost.
Thanks for the link, John.

Sweet! Hope you can close the deal, and you're most welcome!

Ki Choi

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Seattle WA area
Sweet! Hope you can close the deal, and you're most welcome!

Thanks for your support, John.

I haven't heard back from the seller and understandbly he might be reluctant to do the deal with a person in WA state and having to ship the machine. I had a situation before where Myles had gone out of his way to rescue the deal NYC.

If the seller insists on a local sale, can you help? I am not sure if Richmond Hill is near your home... though. I will repay you in some musical way. ;-)

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Thanks for your support, John.

I haven't heard back from the seller and understandbly he might be reluctant to do the deal with a person in WA state and having to ship the machine. I had a situation before where Myles had gone out of his way to rescue the deal NYC.

If the seller insists on a local sale, can you help? I am not sure if Richmond Hill is near your home... though. I will repay you in some musical way. ;-)

Richmond Hill is not that far, so yeah.....PM me once (or if) you reach that stage.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
He said he had just sold it.... Thanks anyway.

Sorry to hear that. However, maybe he hasn't. Many people shy away from int'l sales. Want me to ask if it's still available?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing