Spring Scales Set

eugen_syd

Jun 20, 2010
Hi everyone,

I've been looking everywhere for a spring scale set in order to properly adjust breaks and tape tension on my reel to reels as manuals indicate. I found ARBOR SCIENTIFIC which sales a set of spring scales for only USD $35.00. Freight to me was more expensive than the scales (USD $39.05).
You get 250g, 500g, 1000g, 2000g, 3000g and 5000g scales in the set. They are designed for use in labs for students but I think would be good for our purpose. They have a nut on the top and can be calibrated easly.
Regards,
Eugen

Attachments

• Scales..jpg
    Scales..jpg
    65 KB · Views: 121

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing