Here is the Jeff Rowland current product lineup as of January 2013. Note the new products: M925, M825, M525, Capri S2, and Continuum S2. with the new introductions, Rowland appears to have filled earlier gaps in the product line.
Up-to-date links to Rowland products reviews can be found at:
Monoblock power amplifiers:
*new* M925 4-chassis monoblock, 400W over 8 Ohms, 850 over 4 Ohms, PFC front end, regulated DC 2400W SMPS, -- Released January 2013.
* M725 monoblock, class A/B, 330W over 8 Ohms, 650 over 4 Ohms, class A/B; ceramic boards, PFC front end, regulated SMPS, 4-pole capacitors -- Released December 2011.
Bridgeable Stereo amplifiers:
*NEW* M525 -- Stereo Power Amplifier class D, 250 watts @ 8 ohms/500 watts @ 4 ohms, 1000 watts @ 8 ohms BTL (bridge-tied load) (expected release Q2 2013)
*NEW* M825 -- 2-chassis Stereo Power Amplifier (with external power supply), 400W @ 8 ohms/750W @ 4 ohms (expected release 2Q 2013)
* Model 625 stereo -- class A/B, 300W over 8 Ohms, 550W over 4Ohms, class A/B; PFC front end and regulated SMPS -- Released December 2010.
*NEW* MODEL 125 -- Stereo Power Amplifier class-D, 125W @ 8 ohms/250W @ 4 ohms (expected release 2Q 2013)
* Model 102 -- class D, 100W at 8 Ohms.
CONTINUUM S2 -- Integrated Amplifier, class D, 400W @ 8 ohms/800W @ 4 ohms. (expected release Q2 2013)
* Aeris DAC / preamplifier with external power supply.
*NEW* Capri S2 -- single chassis preamplifier with optional DAC and phono cards. (released January 2013)
* Corus -- linestage with external power supply.
* PC-1 external PFC-based rectifier -- Make sure your compatible amp/pre is switched to 220V operations before applying PC-1, or sparks will fly!): PC-1 is compatible with Continuum 250, M501, M201, M102, Capri S2, and original Capri. Other products are NOT compatible with PC-1, or their compatibility is unknown.
* Criterion 2-chassis preamplifier
* M312 stereo amp - class D with PFC and SMPS.
* M301 -- monoblock amplifier .
* M201 mono amp, 250W @ 8 Ohms, 500W @ 4 Ohms.
* M501 monoblock amplifier
* Capri preamplifier (original)
Continuum 500 and Continuum 250 integrated amps.
The Jeff Rowland web site at
Is an extensive Knowledge base with lots of technical info about most JRDG products.