Any interest in Wadia or Esoteric sub-forums?

AMP

Feb 27, 2011
I just noticed that Wadia and Esoteric are missing from the manufacturer sub-forums.

With the release of the S7i and 381 Wadia has some exciting new products and love it or hate it the model 9 system is one take on SOTA digital playback. Wadia is also one of the few high end manufacturers out there directly targeting the iPod and earbud crowd with their docks and powerDACs. Having some Wadia content here may help catch the attention of people shopping those products... and possibly expose them to more of what the high end has to offer.

As for Esoteric although their digital products get most of the attention some of their other offerings are simply wonderful. I have an RZ-1 integrated and MG-10 speakers on loan and I'm really blown away. I was looking for a place to start a post about them.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I am in favor of that if someone will immediately create at least one thread. It can references to reviews, information, pictures of inside, anything. And then a commitment to add three more in the next four weeks. That will erase our main worry of having an empty forum :). Deal?

BTW, one way to lower the hurdle is to have a combination forum. We have them for others like the Harman group.

AMP

Feb 27, 2011
I can start a couple of Esoteric threads on the MG-10 speakers and RZ-1 integrated, both of which are exceptional components. I could also start up a thread on the Wadia S7i having recently acquired one.

I could get them together in the next 24 hours or so.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
the perfect transport with the perfect number cruncher.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
sorry guys. I am only just seeing this thread and I will create the subfora immediately

all done. Not bad. Did it in 7 minutes

As Amir stated however I feel it is important to keep a subforum populated with some initial threads

Thanks for bringing it to my attention

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing