Table Top System - MXA60 Integrated Audio System

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
Has McIntosh gone all B&O on us?

It's not an i-Pod docking station like the Krell, but does it lessen the brand name?

MXA60
Integrated Audio System
http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/1387.asp

I've seen it myself a few times, but never bothered to listen to it. I like the concept for a work office so there is a good use for it.

Has anyone heard this thing play? Worth the money? Nearest comparable or competitor?

markc2

May 12, 2010
TX
8,000 dollar toy :rolleyes:

Mark

Alamaro 318B, Oppo anything, MHDT labs DAC, 2 way book shelf speakers, and a Sony HD tuner... one alternative

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
LSA1 Statement Monitor, Esoteric RZ-1 integrated amp/dac/cd/sacd player w/ phonostage, and your laptop and maybe a Rega P5

another alternative :)

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
I like this thing! Cool for an office system or country house... Maybe a used option might work for me.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing