For people with an interest; the new Denon flagship AV receiver: https://usa.denon.com/us/product/hom...vers/avrx6300h
- It's a 31 pounds beast.
- It consumes 750 watts.
- It has eleven (11) separate/discrete internal amplifiers.
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 will receive an app to manually adjust the parameters...manual tweaking (about time).
- It's ready for the full Dolby Atmos/DTS:X 11.2-channel setup (no need for external amplification).
- Auro-3D is still available for an extra fee (to be determined; in the past it was $199).
- All UHD (4K) fully integrated.
- HEOS: Read the specs to find out more.
- Made in Japan.
To me it is amazing what they can pack inside a 31 pounds case, including a high current transformer, eleven amplifiers, 4Ω capable, all those DSP chips for audio and video, etc., etc., etc.
I bet that in the future our AV receivers will resemble an Android phone. ...And weight only few ounces.
Are you excited?