Compilation of WBF Discussions with Roger Sanders

Whatmore

Jun 2, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Angela,
Thanks for posting such an informative thread - great reading!
I am one of a growing number of Sanders owners in Australia (I have the Magtech amp) and have always found Roger's advice to be invaluable (and easy to understand!)

Rgds
Trevor

speakerlust

Mar 26, 2011
The fires were close but high winds moved the fires away from him. Surely it would have been truly frightening and impacted folks he knows well.

Will

audioarcher

May 6, 2012
Seattle area
Magtech

Hi Angela, Thanks for posting Roger's technical explanation in this thread. I own Innersound Kayas and love them. Now I understand a little better why they sound so good.

My question is about the lack of the need of voltage regulation for his ESL amplifiers? I have read that the Magtechs voltage regulation is unnecessary when driving his ESL panels. I understand the Magtech is benificial for magnetic drivers such as the woofer. Could Roger go into detail as to why that is the case?

Thanks,

Sean

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing