SRA / Silent Running Audio Virginia Class Amp stands

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I have a pair of these built for REF 750 power amplifiers.
They have a few marks on the top from where the amplifiers sat but othert than that in very good condition.
These were 10600 a pair new.
I am offering them with he REF 750SE I have for sale but I will also consider selling them separately

Let me know if you have interest and we can make a deal

tima

Industry Expert
Mar 3, 2014
the Upper Midwest
I'm not looking for new amps, but I'd appreciate learning how you found the VA-Class amp stands. TIA

Good luck with your sale - you're offering a superb price on a pair of truly great amps.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I'm not looking for new amps, but I'd appreciate learning how you found the VA-Class amp stands. TIA

Good luck with your sale - you're offering a superb price on a pair of truly great amps.
To be honest I never have tried them. They were part of a deal I made and took them in trade.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing