Where to go next after my VPI super scoutmaster??

Tim F

Jun 11, 2018
Hey all,

Looking for an improvement on the VPI super scoutmaster. Under £8k if possible (I'm uk based). What do you guys rate? Price must include an arm. I will buy second hand to lower the cost.

Thanks, Tim

stsxerses

Apr 5, 2018
Hey all,

Looking for an improvement on the VPI super scoutmaster. Under £8k if possible (I'm uk based). What do you guys rate? Price must include an arm. I will buy second hand to lower the cost.

Thanks, Tim

Tim
I will be selling my Brinkmann Le Grange which has been upgraded with sinus motor and ront tube power supply...it is very close to the current Brinkmann Balance which Bonzo reviewed so favourably in his recent tt shootout. I will be keeping my Basis superarm. If you are interested you can pm me regards

daytona600

Sep 9, 2012
scotland
Vertere MG & arm £6,500 & world class

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing