Donna Missal the futre is bright

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Young artists seem, to me at least, to be more interested in fame and fortune than perfecting their craft. That is why Donna is such a pleasant discovery for me. I compared her ecently on this forum to Janis Joplin. Of course there is only on Janis Joplin. IMO she has a gifted voice for Rock and Roll.She can belt out a tune or whisper a ballad. She seems to progress with every release. As always this is matter of taste. There is no need to chime in and say you don't like her. If you d,o she deserves attention.
Enjoy the music
[video]https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=donna+missal+billboard[/video]

Donna+Missal+Restoration+Hardware+Presents+7fpoIjV4N71l.jpg

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
You have excellent taste in music. The Girl
From Ipanema is one of my favorite songs from the Bossa Nova genre.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Back to the OT.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Ooops! Get To Know Donna

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX
Young artists seem, to me at least, to be more interested in fame and fortune than perfecting their craft. That is why Donna is such a pleasant discovery for me. I compared her ecently on this forum to Janis Joplin. Of course there is only on Janis Joplin. IMO she has a gifted voice for Rock and Roll.She can belt out a tune or whisper a ballad. She seems to progress with every release. As always this is matter of taste. There is no need to chime in and say you don't like her. If you d,o she deserves attention.
Enjoy the music
[video]https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=donna+missal+billboard[/video]

View attachment 42071

Another for Donna Missal. Powerful, articulate and soulful, discovered her a month back.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing