Fauda (Netflix) | Action, Drama, Thriller

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels

A top Israeli agent comes out of retirement to hunt for a Palestinian fighter he thought he'd killed, setting a chaotic chain of events into motion.

Starring: Lior Raz, Hisham Suliman, Shadi Mar'i

Just discovered this on Netflix. It's like Homeland on steroids.

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Saw the first season, and it was pretty good. Season 2 is available now, and I'll try to catch up soon :)

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Season one was amongst my favorites last year. However season two is a must watch as you’ll be on the edge of your seat. If you’re a macho alpha male this show is a must see. We finished season 2 last week. Even my wife loved it

Steve Williams

Seen 8 episodes of season 1 now and you're right, I'm on the edge of my seat alright!

season 2 is even better

This show is the number one show viewed by Palestinians and Israelis It is interesting to witness the viewpoint of both sides.

BMCG

VIP/Donor
Oct 1, 2016
United Kingdom
season 2 is even better

This show is the number one show viewed by Palestinians and Israelis It is interesting to witness the viewpoint of both sides.
+1

Brutal at times it may be but Fauda excels in engaging /provoking.

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
Just finished Season 1 and it was a hell of a ride but I found the finale a bit disappointing. Thought it would end with a big bang but it was done with a bullet to head instead. I can only look forward to Season 2. Will Walit be the new Abu now I wonder? Let's find out tonight.

Steve Williams

Just finished Season 1 and it was a hell of a ride but I found the finale a bit disappointing. Thought it would end with a big bang but it was done with a bullet to head instead. I can only look forward to Season 2. Will Walit be the new Abu now I wonder? Let's find out tonight.

I’m glad you’re into it

Walit has a major role in Season 2 and I’ll leave it at that. Season 2 is spellbinding. At times you’ll be standing when you watch because of all the adrenaline going through your body. I’m hoping they will sign for a season 3

BTW when we watched it on Netflix we used English close captions as it is translated into English when the Palestinians are talking. Hebrew is dubbed in English This gives a huge advantage knowing what is going on

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
When does it take off? First three episodes were poor... Directing, acting, etc

so moved to staircase, and first two episodes were great.

BMCG

VIP/Donor
Oct 1, 2016
United Kingdom

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
Your link is from an article dating December 2017. Netflix still hasn't made a decision to about a third season. I doubt if the production company Yes is able to make another season without the support of Netflix.

BMCG

VIP/Donor
Oct 1, 2016
United Kingdom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing