FS: AtmaSphere M60 mk3.2 with upgrades

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Atmasphere m60 3.2 pair of monos for sale with upgrades as listed below

Bought off audiomarkt from a guy in Italy who had bought it directly from the distributor. I wanted to compare OTL to SET on horns, so I bought both Berning zh270 and atmasphere, selling both now to make money for analog. Here's your chance to pick up one, or both OTLs. I have another ad for Berning here.

The Atma in Italy comes at 9k euro plus the following upgrades totaling to 12k.

Am selling for 3k plus postage. Super Deal. If you want help sourcing pre amps, I know two on the market.

Retail Pricelist in Italy is Euro 8.990
Plus upgrade
Power supply boost = 490
V cap copper foil Teflon = 690
Caddock resistance = 1.999

Video here https://youtu.be/RFBk3H5zUHs

This is a brilliant review from Jack Roberts https://www.dagogo.com/atma-sphere-m-60-mk-3-1-otl-monoblock-amplifier-review/

Attachments

• Atmasphere.JPG
    Atmasphere.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Atmasphere1.JPG
    Atmasphere1.JPG
    241.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

run55

Jul 8, 2015

Bought off audiomarkt from a guy in Italy who had bought it directly from the distributor. I wanted to compare OTL to SET on horns, so I bought both Berning zh270 and atmasphere, selling both now to make money for analog. Here's your chance to pick up one, or both OTLs. I have another ad for Berning here.

Am selling for 3k plus postage. Super Deal. If you want help sourcing pre amps, I know two on the market.

Plus upgrade
Power supply boost = 490

Video here

This is a brilliant review from Jack Roberts https://www.dagogo.com/atma-sphere-m-60-mk-3-1-otl-monoblock-amplifier-review/

Plus upgrade
Power supply boost = 490

Video here

Are these still available? If so, what's shipping to 80510?

Best way to communicate, is my email address martin.r.joyce@gmail.com

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing