We have Kittens!

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
I am late with foster kittens this year as I adopted an adult cat in March. Baer is a pure bred Snowshoe Himalayan. 4 years old. Here he is inspecting the new fosters.

Baer&Kits.jpg

From left to right, sir Baer Fluffington - knight to Queen Daisy. In the cage - Freddie, Amelia, Robbie & Georgie

Last edited:

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Beautiful

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
The kittens are from two different litters. About 2 weeks apart, and the last foster family named them. We have Amelia (Earhart), Freddie (Noonan - her navigator), Georgie (Putnam - her husband) and Robbie (this on3, I'm not sure who he was named after. There are several Roberts attached to the Amelia Earhart saga, including researchers).

G&R.jpg
Georgie & Robbie - these are the younger ones and a little more skittish (with Freddie in the background)

Freddie.jpg
Freddie - the big boy of the bunch. He has the softest fur.

F&A.jpg
Freddie & Amelia. Her tail is curled up into a little knot. It's a birth defect. hopefully, she won't have problems with it as she grows.

Last edited:

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Kitten Update: Amelia and Freddie (the older pair) had their spay and neuter on Sunday. George is barely 2 lbs and although his brother is a wee bit bigger & heavier, we decided to wait until the next appointment.

Here's Georgie checking out my bacon breath.

Attachments

• Georgie.jpg
    Georgie.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 84

MRJAZZ

Industry Expert
Jan 20, 2014

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Have fun. I have four cats. One from the Humane Society, and three caught in the backyard. A mother and kitten, and two years later another kitten. Feral fun, but they are all domesticated now.

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Last photos of these kittens. They all get picked up Saturday. The older pair for their adoption event, the younger for their neuter appointments. Freddie & Amelia were spayed/neutered last week.

Warm_Spot.jpg
The Warm Spot on the bed. Amelia and Freddie

Warm_Spot2.jpg
The moment I leave my chair. All pile on the warm spot

More_G&R.jpg
George & Robbie

Freddie_belly.jpg
Freddie - showing off his neuter scar.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing