Munich HIGH END 2018

Jan 24, 2018
We had a wonderful time in Munich for this year's HIGH END.

We showed our special 5th anniversary pre-amplifier and prototypes of our new Moving Coil Step up. We were flattered by the positive comments from visitors to our stand and by the kind word of the press. On the opening day of the show, Stereophile's Art Dudley was amongst the first visitors to our stand and included us in the first instalment of his show report. Matej Isak included news about our Moving Coil Step up at Mono& Stereo and there is more early coverage in Srajan Ebean's 6moons show write up, Stereonet's photo gallery and My Hiend's photos.

This year, we had the great privilege to supply one of our pre-amplifier for use in Finkteam's room, where they launched their new Borg loudspeaker. The show was very busy, but on the occasions we were able to drop in to Finkteam's room, the sound was nothing less than exceptional.

No celebration is complete without cake, so in the last hour of the show, we brought out our 5th Anniversary cake and we were lucky enough to share it with some of our good friends who were able to get away from the stand - Lucy ran around delivering slices to those who couldn't come to us!

Attachments

• Complete Stand.jpg
    Complete Stand.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Winding Wall.jpg
    Winding Wall.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Step up Wall.jpg
    Step up Wall.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Back Wall Stand.jpg
    Back Wall Stand.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Step up.jpg
    Step up.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 123

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
It is great that the Munich Show was a successful endeavor for you!

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks Ron! I didn't realise you were at the show until it was too late. Hopefully we can meet another time.

Munich is always a treat, I think it's a great shot-in-the-arm each year for our industry. We always come away feeling really positive and this year was no exception. I saw your posts and it sounds like you had a good time too!

Thanks again, have a good weekend!

It is great that the Munich Show was a successful endeavor for you!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing