Thomas Mayer pre-amps?

heihei

VIP/Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Anyone any experience of these?

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Zerostargeneral is the man to give some definitive opinions. What he doesn’t know about TM amps is not worth knowing.

Go to “members forum”, “introduce yourself”, “kind regards and salutations to all”.

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland

VinylSavor

May 15, 2018
Lindau, Germany
www.vinylsavor.com
Hi!

You can also ask me directly if you have any questions, or visit my blog, pretty much everything I build is shown there. On the left side there is a column with labels, click on preamps to get all posts about preamps. I hope this is not too much of a sales plug. I just thought I register here after reading my name...

Best regards

Thomas

zerostargeneral

Apr 14, 2018
Dear all,
The Thomas Mayer,entry level,10Y is my current benchmark.

I am now compelled to purchase the dual differential versions of both the 10Y pre and 46 mono blocks.

Unparalleled engineering and workmanship.

Kind regards,G.

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
Hi!

You can also ask me directly if you have any questions, or visit my blog, pretty much everything I build is shown there. On the left side there is a column with labels, click on preamps to get all posts about preamps. I hope this is not too much of a sales plug. I just thought I register here after reading my name...

Best regards

Thomas

Great to have you here Thomas!

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
Dear all,
The Thomas Mayer,entry level,10Y is my current benchmark.

I am now compelled to purchase the dual differential versions of both the 10Y pre and 46 mono blocks.

Unparalleled engineering and workmanship.

Kind regards,G.

Is this driving Pnoes?
I have been hearing about this system. And what I've heard has caused me to order a pair ?

infinitely baffled

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2015
Scotland
Hi!

Best regards

Thomas

Good to have you aboard Thomas :D

kantx

Apr 29, 2018
Elsinore
Hello, How would you compare the 6AH4 preamp with Allnic or Zanden preamp offers ? Kind regards

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hello, How would you compare the 6AH4 preamp with Allnic or Zanden preamp offers ? Kind regards

why aren’t you looking at the 10y

Reactions: kantx

kantx

Apr 29, 2018
Elsinore
Too expansive for my needs : thinking of 6AH4 for second system.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing