On every show vtl is suppose to be the best sound,so why no one talk about it
i am looking to change my simaudio p5.3 for a vtl 7.5 serie 3
any though
pierre

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It's an excellent piece. They do not change often, which I think is a good thing by the way. Perhaps being around so long is why the press passes on it.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I talk about VTL amplifiers pretty frequently! :)

ozy

Nov 13, 2012
Atlanta ,Ga.
Ron, would love to hear your comparative overview of the Vtl electronics and the Siegfried s in particular- what do you like/ dislike about them , how do they compare to other big tube amps such as arc 750, vac 450s?

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I have never compared directly the Siegfrieds to the ARC 750s or to the VAC 450s.

Don Saltzman has the most experience comparing VTL MB-750s to ARC 750s.

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
I have a mint VTL.5 III preamp for sale. It just returned from VTL and was checked over thoroughly by the Queen Bea personally and is sealed and perfect. It was upgraded to the latest specs 2 years ago and is totally current. Retail is 25K. Asking 13K. Gotta be one of the great values in hi end audio. PM me if interested.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing