Primary Control Kinea Arrives At Believe High Fidelity

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
This table is much more elegant in person that the pictures do it justice. The plinth is extremely rigid and massive compared to the many pictures I have seen. So how does it stack up against the newest T-34 Torqueo Idler Drive?

PANA270900.jpg

PANA271000.jpg

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Joshua, do let us all know your sound impressions as you test the Kinea.

I can quite imagine Red Sparrow on it thru AC phono could be quite something.

Short of a lottery win pointing me in AF0 or Vyger territory, this tt would be a natural next/final analog upgrade, at a Real World price.

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Joshua, do let us all know your sound impressions as you test the Kinea.

I can quite imagine Red Sparrow on it thru AC phono could be quite something.

Short of a lottery win pointing me in AF0 or Vyger territory, this tt would be a natural next/final analog upgrade, at a Real World price.

It is an amazing match. Horns unlock the full upper frequency and the Red Sparrow elevates it to a whole other level. I am truly impressed by the quality and design of this table. Have explored a few flagship 100K options, but after listening to this table I find they offer very little that this table does so well. Understated elegance.

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Exciting!! After hearing Albert Porters SP10 MK3, I'm all about direct drive tables.

Hopefully you have a listening party soon.

Yes Alberts hotrodded table is pretty damn cool especially the suspension. I will plan something in the near future

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing