help me find a good CD burner program

joeling

Jan 8, 2014
Hi,

I have basically regressed from file as source playback to CD player playback. Problem is that some of the original CDs can no longer be located. Therefore, I need to burn some ripped albums to disc. Can anyone suggest a good CD burning program ?

Much appreciated.

Regards,
Joe Ling

joeling

Jan 8, 2014
Thank !

Empirical Audio

Industry Expert
Oct 12, 2017
Great Pacific Northwest
www.empiricalaudio.com
If you are not using a reclocker on your transport, make sure that you use good media to reduce jitter. I recommend Mitsui Audio Master. Also, make sure you treat the disks before you write them with a good treatment.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio

joeling

Jan 8, 2014
Dear Steve,

Thanks for the advice. My transport is fed by wordclock from a master clock in turn fed by a reference clock :eek::eek::eek:

Regards,
Joe Ling

Empirical Audio

Industry Expert
Oct 12, 2017
Great Pacific Northwest
www.empiricalaudio.com
Dear Steve,

Thanks for the advice. My transport is fed by wordclock from a master clock in turn fed by a reference clock :eek::eek::eek:

Regards,
Joe Ling

That will certainly help, but if you can change coax cables and it changes the sound from your DAC, then a reclocker or the Mitsui Gold Audio Master will still help. Do the experiment.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Dear Steve,

Regards,
Joe Ling

Hi Joe...was just reading your signature...did you ever end up with a final decision on your amplification? Are you running the Gryphon Mephisto?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing