Arc ref 750se

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I took in trade a pair of 750 that were updated last year to 750 SE's.
I sent the amps back to ARC to be checked and tested and packed as new by ARC. I have them in my warehouse and want to sell them.
I have them on AG for 30k
I will be happy top discuss this with any seriously interested person with a WBF special deal :)
Elliot

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I want to move these I am willing to be very price aggressive
Memorial Day Weekend Special Pricing for WBF members 25000.00 including Shipping in the continental U.S. if paid by bank wire or bank check.

Last edited:

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I want to move these I am willing to be very price aggressive
Memorial Day Weekend Special Pricing for WBF members 25000.00 including Shipping in the continental U.S. if paid by bank wire or bank check.

Is there anyone out there that has interest in buying these . I have them in my warehouse and really want to move them
Please message me if you are and lets make a deal

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Is there anyone out there that has interest in buying these . I have them in my warehouse and really want to move them
Please message me if you are and lets make a deal

I am including as a BONUS a pair of Silent Running Audio Amplifier stands Virginia Class with the purchase of the amplifiers. These stands sold for 10000.

Its a 76000 dollar value for 25000.00

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing