Whats beat in point and shoots?

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
I have an old Canon S100 that I bought on Steve Williams recommendation which has worked out great over the years. Is there something new I should entertain?

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
My last point and shoot was a Sony RX-100, and it was indeed the best one I've ever had. I believe they've upgraded it since.

cheers,
alex

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I doubt anything new is going to like, blow you away compared to the S100. But if you want a new one the Sony RX100 series are pretty hard to beat.

I think the new Sigma compacts are neat but no where near pocket friendly.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing