Mint-Pair of JL Audio Fathom F113 v1 Subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Those who have followed my system blog know that over the past 5 years I have tried with variable degrees of success in integrating these wonderful subs into my system. Suffice it to say it wasn't an easy task although I must admit that I came close on several occasions. In my room at present, everyone who has visited has stated that the subs just aren't necessary as my Wilson X2's pressurize the room perfectly and deliver great deep bass. Those who have visited me and heard my system have included many members from all parts of the industry and all of them have said the subs are competing against the X2's. As well the subs were at most contributing some mild ambient sound such that when we listened with subs on nd then subs off it became almost impossible to tell when the subs were on as the master volume was so low.

As a result, with the help pf my son and Leif from VSA the subs were removed from my system over this past weekend and I am offering them for sale

They are mint in every way and realistically over the past 5 years I would bet there are at most 100 hours on the subs. They are in piano gloss black and have no marks, scratches or blemishes and are perfect in every way and have been used in a smoke free environment

The subs come with the original boxing crates, manuals, white gloves and a pair of JL Audio microphones for Automatic Room Optimization

The subs are the original version 1

I would prefer to sell them as a pair but will sell each separately if necessary. Also for the purchaser if interested I will include 2 pairs of 12 meter interconnect that I used from my preamp to the subs which I ran as left and right channel individually

I live in Southern California in South Orange County if anyone is interested in a local pick up.

Contact me for any further information. Photos of the subs are seen in my system blog

I will entertain all reasonable offers as I am anxious to sell

Asking Price $2200/sub OBO Plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing