FS: Reel Tapes 15ips

purevinyl

Jan 7, 2018
I have a few Reel Tapes i'm listing for a good friend and wanted to share with the community. will ship ONLY to USA (Lower 48) and ship by US Priority or Fedex Home delivery (shipping $14 or will combine). All the tapes have been play a few times at most. Payment by Paypal (Ebay member: 2002mille)

ALL TAPES are IEC 15IPS will be handled by first come and payment

1: Tape Project (TP-17)---Little Hatch "Rock with me baby" $375 (2 reels)

2: STS -----Ingram Washington "What a difference a day makes" (STS comes with the Best metal reel) (1 reel) $225

3: Beatles Sgt. Pepper (Stereo) (2 Reels) bought them at Axpona from a gentlemen(LB) in the tape community (PM for info) $350

SOLD: Albert King "Live Wire" (2 Reels) bought them at Axpona from a gentlemen(LB) in the tape community (PM for info) SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_2637.JPG
    IMG_2637.JPG
    214.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2632.JPG
    IMG_2632.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2638.JPG
    IMG_2638.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2635.JPG
    IMG_2635.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

purevinyl

Jan 7, 2018
SOLD---- Tape Project (Little Hatch) and STS (Ingram Washington) Albert King (live wire) 5/6/2018

Beatles still available

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing