how to add this forum to tapatalk?

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

Zero000

Jul 28, 2014
Perhaps

we considered it years ago but discounted it because of the ads

Their business model has changed for the worse, I agree. There was a time when the ap was 69p and there were no ads. Now to get rid of them on your mobile you have to pay them what seems like a bit too much money IMHO.

The majority of audio forums seem to use it, though.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Their business model has changed for the worse, I agree. There was a time when the ap was 69p and there were no ads. Now to get rid of them on your mobile you have to pay them what seems like a bit too much money IMHO.

The majority of audio forums seem to use it, though.

We will discuss it. The ads were always off putting plus it makes you pay to get rid of them

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
What is tapatalk? What does it do?

What would be the advantages of it for WBF?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
If you Google it's an app for your mobile devices to access internet forums...on the go.

Advantages for WBF? I don't have the most minimum remotely clue, zero.

I agree with Steve regarding adds. Nobody likes adds, the more the worst, and it slows down things big time...just check for example AVS Forum. And adds removers? Some work in mysterious ways ...

I never used Tapatalk, so I don't know, I just see its sig once in a while from some users on the go.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing