Göebel Ethernet cable

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain
I received a Göebel Ethernet cable to compare with my AQ Diamond. The cable is between Lumin and Melco.
I was happy with my AQ, but this wire clearly superior. Especially in orchestral music, it gives a body and texture to the orchestra, as the AQ can not give. The bass is fantastic and generally less bright than the AQ, but without losing any resolution or air.
Of course it is not cheap but it is worth trying.
02C7E87A-98DC-4347-BFCF-2237E54E0243.jpg I bought it.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I received a Göebel Ethernet cable to compare with my AQ Diamond. The cable is between Lumin and Melco.
I was happy with my AQ, but this wire clearly superior. Especially in orchestral music, it gives a body and texture to the orchestra, as the AQ can not give. The bass is fantastic and generally less bright than the AQ, but without losing any resolution or air.
Of course it is not cheap but it is worth trying.
View attachment 40400 I bought it.

Are you using any other of the cables?

Stereophonic

Jun 9, 2013
Spain
Hi nonsetup...

I’m glad to see you’re enjoying that master piece...
The floor noise falls down to a level that let you discover all your digital potential.

Regards.

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
yes Gobel makes a complete line of high end cables

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain
Well I know your complete line, I only have a "small problem" the price.
The importer also brought an XLR cable and put both in the system, the sound was ..... Wow !.
Unfortunately I have to wait a bit, but I'll buy it.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Well I know your complete line, I only have a "small problem" the price.
The importer also brought an XLR cable and put both in the system, the sound was ..... Wow !.
Unfortunately I have to wait a bit, but I'll buy it.
I was just wondering and I do understand. Try the speaker cable its amazing as well

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain
I do not know if that's going to be a good idea;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing