New trends, Artisans in the Hi-End, Kuro SilverGold cables

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I have pretty much the same experience from MIT Max SHD in regard to micro details. This is the aspect that made me decide to use it over the Siltech Tripple Crown. The microdetails in mid and mid high is exceptional. You can easily hear how Dean Martin moves his lips, flick his tongue and hold or release his breath singing. The Kuro removes a slight veil like Paolo said. It lets me hear more of everything, the atmosphere of the recording and get even better sense of boundaries. This without drawing any attention or distracting my listening. Natural to my ears and I am not shy of using the word. The mids is also a tad more liquid than the MIT. People who use Tripoint Elite would know how very transparent their systems are. The Kuro brings my system up another level of transparency with weight and density. And the triangle doesn’t ringgggggggggggggggg without ending.

Kind regards,
Tang

caliaripaolo

May 9, 2012
Italia
I have pretty much the same experience from MIT Max SHD in regard to micro details. This is the aspect that made me decide to use it over the Siltech Tripple Crown. The microdetails in mid and mid high is exceptional. You can easily hear how Dean Martin moves his lips, flick his tongue and hold or release his breath singing. The Kuro removes a slight veil like Paolo said. It lets me hear more of everything, the atmosphere of the recording and get even better sense of boundaries. This without drawing any attention or distracting my listening. Natural to my ears and I am not shy of using the word. The mids is also a tad more liquid than the MIT. People who use Tripoint Elite would know how very transparent their systems are. The Kuro brings my system up another level of transparency with weight and density. And the triangle doesn’t ringgggggggggggggggg without ending.

Kind regards,
Tang

Great words Tang.
Yesterday I had bit time to listen to some tracks I use as a test when I insert new elements into my system.
One of those is: Paganini - Violin Concerto No. 2 in B minor, III. Rondo "La Campanella"
A Stradivari played by Salvatore Accardo:

118752242.jpg

I was able to delight me with a set of detailed harmonics coming from the stradivari.
Accardo was there in front of me, such was the realism of the scene.
I was also able to hear the movement of the violin that moves away and approximates the microphone.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Dear Paolo,
your digital is really very good,
but if you want to listen very well LA CAMPANELLA,you have to listen in this 2 ways

IMG_2812.jpg
IMG_2811.jpg

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
But Tang with AF1 and SAT and A 820 with DOSHI

listen better than me

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010

Kind regards,
Tang

beautifully written Tang.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok

caliaripaolo

May 9, 2012
Italia
I am using just one Kuro Silver Gold with Bocchino gold rca connecting phono to pre. Right now I am waiting for more cables from him. You must be part of the reason why my cables take a long time.

Tang

Hi tang,
do you have any news about Kuro cables? Do you received your batch of cables?
Gian told me you will receive (or you have just received) a special cable for your Grounding box to test.
I'm waiting for a balanced SilverGold to test on my Soulution amplifier.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Hi tang,
do you have any news about Kuro cables? Do you received your batch of cables?
Gian told me you will receive (or you have just received) a special cable for your Grounding box to test.
I'm waiting for a balanced SilverGold to test on my Soulution amplifier.

Dear Poalo,

I have received about half of what I ordered. Today I received a pair of phono cables from Gian. I asked him to burn them for me. He is my QC guy...haha :D. I connected them between my Airtight SUT and Phono. Now I know why he is sad sending these cables to me.
I have not received the grounding cables. Hieukm will received the first three. Let’s hear what he has to say about its performance. Gian wrote me a few sentences explaining about the how fast the alloy used in this cable is while he was driving the car. I didn’t get what he was saying, a lot of misspellings, and told him to drive safely and stop texting. Three weeks ago I put these long rca between my pre and amps. I found the effect is more than connecting to front ends. When you put a pair to your Soulution you will be as happy as I am Paolo.

711A1E1B-039C-4AB2-952A-AA6714310E95.jpg

Tang

caliaripaolo

May 9, 2012
Italia
Dear Poalo,

I have received about half of what I ordered. Today I received a pair of phono cables from Gian. I asked him to burn them for me. He is my QC guy...haha :D. I connected them between my Airtight SUT and Phono. Now I know why he is sad sending these cables to me.
I have not received the grounding cables. Hieukm will received the first three. Let’s hear what he has to say about its performance. Gian wrote me a few sentences explaining about the how fast the alloy used in this cable is while he was driving the car. I didn’t get what he was saying, a lot of misspellings, and told him to drive safely and stop texting. Three weeks ago I put these long rca between my pre and amps. I found the effect is more than connecting to front ends. When you put a pair to your Soulution you will be as happy as I am Paolo.

View attachment 41659

Tang

Hi Tang,
happy to know you've received this beauty. It look great!! I've no doubt which the SQ has been improved.
Gian is an incredible source of info on Hi-End domain and a truly gentlemen. He sent me a couple of pictures, Emiliano sent him, which shown the Ground cables you were talking about. Very Impressive!!!!
Emiliano just told me that he received a call from Mr. Bocchino.
He seems to have appreciated the quality in Kuro cable manufacturing, confirming his intention to cooperate. This is great!!!!

caliaripaolo

May 9, 2012
Italia
Use top material for shield and dielectric like Teflon HD Golg,basalt,mumetal,ecc,ecc
Use top connector like Bocchino,...........
And need one week to produce one pair

Hi Gianluigi,
Do you have any news about your new uber XLR SilveGold cables?

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
My Bocchino spades.

54409C51-C855-4069-9784-5470E95A4B75.jpg

Tang

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Spades are a single block of silver
Not plated pure silver
Carmine Bocchino is Italian from Naples and live in Australia and give exclusive to Kuro for Italy and other place

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Surprised it would be millable pure silver
I wouldnt be surprised if it has additives to give it enough strength for machining.
It looks a bit yellowish

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
here you can see the quality of Bocchino
The conductivity of top connector like WBT,Vampire,Cardas,are from 19 to 28%,so they kill the signal,while with Bocchino connector conductivity is 100%
I tried same Kuro cable with Bocchino and other very good connector,you cannot image the quality difference,with Bocchino the sound come easily out from speaker,very easy and air and space between instrument,change with other seems sound is less fast,smaller and all less quality

8f921f86-1537-4c5d-ba2b-ebb3d680610d.JPG

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing