No more V12 AMGs....

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Modern cars are absolutely superior by the numbers. The engineering is just awesome. But I like the way the old ones feel, where basically all they have is muscle and no finesse.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Always in favor an AMG V8 to V12. This one is lowered with electronic height adjustable KW..shitty suspension imo. But I need it to go up my condo garage.

My bonnet is longer than yours Christian. I win. ;)

CD57B00E-2013-475D-8FAB-564A4B289CAE.jpg

Tang

GMKF

VIP/Donor
Aug 15, 2017
Munich
Always in favor an AMG V8 to V12. This one is lowered with electronic height adjustable KW..shitty suspension imo. But I need it to go up my condo garage.

View attachment 40616

Tang
Very nice car ;)

Who installed the KW-HLS ? It might just need "proper" setup. From what I heared KW is good stuff.
Or is this the a "ugly"-duckling of KW-decent ?

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com

Tang

Absolutely Beautiful Tang! We do know there is nothing better than the sound of an AMG 6.3 V-8!!!

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

View attachment 40616

Tang

She's super cute.
She deserves a better photograph, like when you take some of your phonograph.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Absolutely Beautiful Tang! We do know there is nothing better than the sound of an AMG 6.3 V-8!!!

I beg to differ. I used to think that way till I went to work for the Italians. They corner the market on engine note! I sit in a building 12 hours a day and I never ever do not crack just a little bit of a smile every time on starts ups.
Older generation AMG garners attention on start up, 12 cylinder Stallions stop all conversation in the building and everyone just smiles.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
The F12B is the best sounding car I have ever heard (Old style F1) on the street !

The Ferrari sounds terrific like a race car. On the 12 cylinder engine note, I lust for the Aston V12. But what I like most is the the thunderous sound of AMG 6.3 V8 with Akkrapovic. More deep articulate bass, less high frequency extension..hehe :D.

Tang

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing