Hello from Montreal

tkcha

Apr 11, 2018
Hi All I am longtime looker from 2013 but never post or join this forum. Asian living north america both US and Canada since 1987. Born under music loving mother and uncle. On even pre- teen years already had lot of music listen and love for those gears. So after first 3 years of real work savings I started with B & W 801Matrix mark3 with outboard northcreek crossover network and Krell KSA 300s,KRC-HR pre amp with KPE phono stage. Turntable was Well Tempered Reference turntable. that was 1992 since than every 5 years or so change gear or updated equipments like some Pass labs.PS Audio, but 2016 first time of my life changed to all tube amp. so now I have Allnic H3000 phono stage, T2000 25th Anniversary Integrated amp and AMG Viella 12 TT,Winfeld cart and digital parts of system are Holo Spring 3 R2R DAC with Aurender N100H music server ETC I am very Happy now finally out for WBF became a member. thank you all!!!

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
Welcome! Very nice system.

tkcha

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you for warm welcome Roger and Northstar . Hey I was ski bum whistler from 2002 to 2005 season, I like Vancouver Island also beautiful Island.
I was there 2003 summer for few days.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome to WBF, tkcha!

tkcha

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you Ron for your warm welcome. I love your review. And I agree with lot of stuff.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing