WANTED: Burmester 911 Mk3

Wookii

Jan 7, 2015
I'm looking to get hold of a good quality second hand Burmester 911 MK3 stereo amp (would consider a mono pair, but likely out of my budget).

Must be in good condition, and ideally not too old, happy to consider either the black or silver finishes. Willing to consider Mk1 and Mk2 units, as long as the seller is willing to assist in coordinating the factory upgrade to MK3.

I'm UK based (230v), but I believe the 911 voltage is user selectable (?) so I'm happy to consider units from non-230v territories is sellers are happy to arrange shipping.

Thanks in advance.

heihei

VIP/Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I know where there's a 909 for sale if interested.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing