Your Impression of Vitavox 15" Woofers

Vintages

Apr 8, 2018
Anyone here ever listen to a pair of Big Vitavox woofers from the 1950s before? Id like to buy a pair or single for mono but before i do id like to read about your experience with the sound.

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Only as part of the Living Voice Vox Olympian and Palladian systems...those are pretty darn nice.

HREN

Jun 2, 2018
Moscow, Russia
Anyone here ever listen to a pair of Big Vitavox woofers from the 1950s before? Id like to buy a pair or single for mono but before i do id like to read about your experience with the sound.

I have them. On this forum I published a record of music on these speakers

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah

Which model? I’m familiar with most of them.
david

HREN

Jun 2, 2018
Moscow, Russia
Hi Oleg,

I know which ones you have but they had other models and was wondering which ones Vintages was looking at.

When are you going to upgrade the EMT 927, your system deserves one :).

david

Yes, I have long looked at the 927 and listened. Different sound from 930.
But the price for the 927 is minimum 30.000 euros.
I'm now changing jobs, if everything is fine, I'll take)))

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Yes, I have long looked at the 927 and listened. Different sound from 930.
But the price for the 927 is minimum 30.000 euros.
I'm now changing jobs, if everything is fine, I'll take)))

Then good luck with the new job!

david

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing