Looking for 4K Version of Zektor MAS7.1 Switcher

Mark (Basspig) Weiss

Aug 3, 2010
New Milford, CT
www.basspig.com
I've gotten myself a lucky great deal (1/2 retail) on a store demo VPL VW675-ES true 4K projector from Sony.

I have a Oppo UDP-203 en route to me, arriving Wednesday.

I've upgraded all my cables and put in a new HDMI 4K/60P switch for my two video editing workstations to drive the projector.

What remains is upgrading my MAS7.1 because it is HDMI 1.3a. I much doubt that the UHD signal from the Oppo is going to pass through the MAS7.1.

What other switchers that have dry contact switching for the analog audio and 4K/60P HDMI with HDCP 2.2 are suitable as direct replacement? Preferably 1U rack mount?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing