dCS Scarlatti DAC, Word-Clock and Up-sampler for sale - and priced to sell very quickly.

rhbblb1

May 4, 2010
I am the original owner and have the boxes and manuals that came with each unit. All are in pristine condition cosmetically and functionally. On a scale from 1 to 10, they would all be rated a 9.5 only because they are not brand new.

If you are looking here, you know all about these products but if not, you can look HERE for information on the DAC; HERE for information on the Word Clock and HERE for information on the Up-Sampler.

My objective is to sell all three pieces together and as a result, and as you can see, I have shown a discounted total under the actual total – and that price includes shipping within the Continental US. This total is less than 25% of MSRP. That is, as we say, one heck of a deal.

Preference will be given to those who are interested in buying all three pieces.

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 10.17.36 PM.png

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing