WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Thanks!

Reactions: Solypsa

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Greg, it's a beautiful piece, well interpreted and played with love.
I simply googled the name of the artist and the song's title you provided.
I sampled few till I found that one I posted above. I couldn't stop listening for the full seven minutes, and I enjoyed every single second. I was @ peace, pleasant feeling with world's memories.

I like the way you did it; simply posting "WHo is she
Yenne Lee- Autumn Leaves"

The rest is up to us in making new beautiful discoveries.
So it is to you that I say thank you.

It's going to be a beautiful day, with sparkles of light jazzy rain falling down from the covering clouds above in the sky.
___

Who is she

Eliane Elias - Blue in Green

Last edited:

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Greg, it's a beautiful piece, well interpreted and played with love.
I simply googled the name of the artist and the song's title you provided.
I sampled few till I found that one I posted above. I couldn't stop listening for the full seven minutes, and I enjoyed every single second. I was @ peace, pleasant feeling with world's memories.

I like the way you did it; simply posting "WHo is she
Yenne Lee- Autumn Leaves"

The rest is up to us in making new beautiful discoveries.
So it is to you that I say thank you.

It's going to be a beautiful day, with sparkles of light jazzy rain falling down from the covering clouds above in the sky.
___

Who is she

Eliane Elias - Blue in Green

Just got new laptop and headphones. I have a few growing pains. Resolution is high. Has me re-thinking digital. I really like Elaine. there is sort of a Brazilian Bosa Nova Quality. spring has sprung in Washington, DC.Cherry blossoms are in bloom.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
For the dark side-Keep lying to me Donna Missal.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Are you freaking kidding me?

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Reactions: rubinken

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
There are three websites about her, this is the largest one:
http://evacassidy.org/

It contains a lot, you can navigate around and find almost anything you want about Eva Cassidy.
http://evacassidy.org/questions-and-answers/

She was a fabulous singer, I don't know many people who weren't emotionally transported by her voice.
You picked the right artist. ...Who is she

She is part of our music listening collection. She is larger in death than she was alive.
___

Greg, Who is she in your avatar?

Kristen Bell

Last edited:

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I think I keep rediscovering Eva Cassidy after being introduced to her work by our esteemed leader, Steve Williams.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Kristen Bell

Kristen Bell fell completely under my radar. I am binge watching House of Lies (available Showtime on Demand)
If it is not too creepy or pathetic, I got a little crush on her.:)

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
"Greg, aren't you too young for her? She's 37 now:)" I never was into skinny blondes, neither. Plus she is married with two kids. I refer you to the above music video," Keep Telling Me Lies- "Don't go f---ing with my fantasy." Anyway, I am having fun with it.

Last edited:

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

She ain't no Marilyn Monroe or Mae West, She's pretty dam good. I have seen some drop dead gorgeous blonde actresses(some in the nude).There is no comparison.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing