darTZeel NHB-108 Model B - Latest Options - Including SCNP Network - Free Shipping US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo-No-Revo

Jun 15, 2016
Selling a near perfect NHB-108 Model B. It has the SCNP Network upgrade. This makes this unit the same as a brand new NHB-108 Model B. I purchased used from Chambers Audio about a year ago. It has performed flawlessly.

The sound of the darTZeel is been exactly what I wanted. But I have downsized to the Kii Audio Three active speakers and have no need.....I will be back. ;)

The gold plate that goes on the front was kept by the original owner. It had his name inscribed on it after all.. I was told a new plate is available from Dartzeel for around $300.00.

I looked very closely and the only flaws I can see are the tiny pin prick type marks on the back near the speaker connections. You can see in the pictures. I am super picky concerning aesthetics.

I have a brand new owner's manual just sent to me by Herve and the box is in pretty good condition as well. The entire unit is really nice.

Free shipping to lower 48 and buyer pays PayPal fee of 3%. I will also accept bank wire.

View attachment 39592 View attachment 39593

Attachments

• yes-min.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 321
  • yes1-min.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 318
Last edited:

Evo-No-Revo

Jun 15, 2016
I can't move forward with my next purchase until this sells..

I am dropping price to $11,000.00 with free shipping and buyer pays PayPal fee of 3%.

If you are interested let's make a deal.

Last edited:

bazelio

Sep 26, 2016
California
Hi there, where is the amp located.... on the off chance it's close enough to me to work out a demo.

Thanks!

Evo-No-Revo

Jun 15, 2016
California is a big state!

I am way up in Eureka/Arcata area. About 1.5 hours from Oregon border on the coast.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
California is a big state!

I am way up in Eureka/Arcata area. About 1.5 hours from Oregon border on the coast.

I was being as discrete as possible, if you were trying to be and as obvious as possible,LOL, but two clicks and I had the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing