Lone Star AudioFest May 4, 5 and 6, 2018

Scott W

Apr 20, 2010
Texas
www.suprahifi.com
We have the Lone Star Audio Fest coming in May. I will have a room setup with the Diablo 300/built in DAC and YG Carmel 2 speakers. I am really looking forward to it this year :D

http://lonestaraudiofest.com/

Scott W

Apr 20, 2010
Texas
www.suprahifi.com
The LSAF is next week. :D I currently have the Gryphon Diablo 300 breaking in the YG Carmel 2 speakers.

IMG_2344.JPG

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Sweet! I'll be flying down on Friday morning. I will make it a point to stop by and introduce myself. Looking forward to some good listening time while down there.

Tom

Scott W

Apr 20, 2010
Texas
www.suprahifi.com
We have met Tom. I had the Kii speaker setup last year.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
This is a “Free” event with free parking? Wow... The exhibitors must have paid through the nose for these rooms. Good for them. More events should be like this!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
We have met Tom. I had the Kii speaker setup last year.
I was wondering whether that was you. I met so many people last year I coundn't remember whether it was you or not. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Bruce, I don't recall ever having the exhibitors complaining about any high room prices and I'm good friends with a couple of them. It's a MUCH more relaxed atmosphere than the bigger shows. Lot's of time to sit and listen and on many occasions, you may be the only one in a room listening. So you can really tune into the sound and enjoy the music without constant chatter. Late at night, the event still goes on. Last year, I think we were in the Black Hole Room until 3 or 4:00am on Friday. That was an interesting setup. I had a blast last year and typically, I'm not fond of big crowds. This event is right up my alley as it's more "personal", if you will.

Tom

Scott W

Apr 20, 2010
Texas
www.suprahifi.com
We had a blast at the Lone Star Audio Fest this year.

IMG_2392.JPG

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
That is an awesome looking system! YG and Gryphon definitely put on a show.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing